ImageGlass is totally free and open source. There is no ads in the app as well.
However, developing and maintaining it have been taking thousands of hours of my time and a large part of my sanity as well as my finance.
If you love this little app, it would go a great way to ensuring that I can afford to take the time to continue to develop it.
Thanks for your gratitude and finance helpDonate $10 via Paypal
Built-in language packs:
English, Vietnamese, French, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese - Brazilian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
- 10 new file formats supported:
- User now can drag & drop of the viewing image from ImageGlass window to another application (hold Ctrl key).
- Add support for "Default Programs" panel in Windows 10.
- Allow user to change the program opens when edit image is selected.
- Allow user to stop looping back viewer to the first image when reaching the end of the list.
- Add new shortcuts for zooming.
- Portable mode support.
- Fully support for HiDPI scaling.
- Support scalable theme icons (SVG format).
- ImageGlass' logo is re-designed.
- Switch to use ImageMagick library for lots of file formats support.
- Remove file name of thumbnail.
- New arrangement of Settings dialog.
- Invert mouse wheel option:
- Spin down to view next image.
- Spin up to view previous image.
- Add option to turn on/off Delete confirmation dialog before deleting viewing image.
- Remove the "Loading..." message and reduce the duration of the message from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- lmageGlass throws error when moving the viewing image files to another folder.
- Zoomed images getting reset to actual size while saving files to the same location as the image being loaded.
- Wrong Filename Requested Against Case-Sensitive UNC/Mapped Network Share.
- ImageGlass moves to next image when using the snap feature of WIN + LEFT/RIGHT arrow keys.
- Modal dialog is displaying not on top during "Keep window always on top".
ImageList_OnFinishLoadingImageevent subscribing leakage.
- User cannot find ImageGlass window after closing ImageGlass and disconnecting the second monitor.
- Some GIF files are playing slowly (thanks to @Meowski).
- When using Scaling Width/Height on a zoomed image, the size of image is not changed.
- Installation doesn't ask for admin password, error message.
- Some SVG files crashing when opening.
- Failed to associate with certain file types (e.g., .png) as default application.
For the complete changes see the changelog.