ImageGlass 126.96.36.199 is released
ImageGlass is free and open source but developing it has taken thousands of hours of my time and a large part of my sanity. If you feel this little viewer useful to you, it would go a great way to ensuring that I can afford to take the time to continue to develop it.
Thanks for your gratitude and finance helpDonate $10 via Paypal Who donated?
Built-in language packs:
Vietnamese, English, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, Serbian Cyrillic, Serbian Latin, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
- New file format supported: *.TGA , *.PSD
- All features can be found in main menu (shortcut: `)
- Allow to adjust thumbnail dimension
- Support Embeded Color Management Profile
- Instance management option
- Support opening image from base64string data
- Work more with memory image: printing, sharing to Facebook, refreshing, ...
- Allow to start / stop animating image
- Mouse buttons 4 and 5 are now supported for navigating back and next. Middle mouse button is used for refreshing image
- Support HiDPI scaling under Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Upgrade viewer control, remove scrollbar
- Upgrade new faster thumbnail bar
- Increase zoom level from 1600% up to 3500%
- Support orientation exif tag
- Remove delete file confirmation
- Windows 10 appearance for menu
- Open associated app to edit viewing image, not MS Paint as default
- GIF file caused crashing because of being different from file format and actual file type
- Cannot share image to Facebook because the new Facebook API was updated
- Crash occurs if user cancels spawn of igtasks for wallpaper
- Disable duplicated shortcuts in the ImageBox control (pageup, pagedown)
- Exception when rotating GIF file
- Adapting window to image (Ctrl+M) makes the window go off screen
- Prevent resizing zoomed image on window resizing / locked ratio
- Conflicts of toolbar visibility and slideshow background color
- Add / Edit language pack
For the complete changes see the changelog.