ImageGlass is totally free and open source. There is no ads in the app as well.
However, developing and maintaining it have been taking thousands of hours of my time and a large part of my sanity as well as my finance.
If you love this little app, it would go a great way to ensuring that I can afford to take the time to continue to develop it.
Thanks for your gratitude and finance helpDonate $10 via Paypal Donate Bitcoin Who donated?
Built-in language packs:
Vietnamese, English, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, Serbian Cyrillic, Serbian Latin, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
- New file format supported: *.TGA , *.PSD
- All features can be found in main menu (shortcut: `)
- Allow to adjust thumbnail dimension
- Support Embeded Color Management Profile
- Instance management option
- Support opening image from base64string data
- Work more with memory image: printing, sharing to Facebook, refreshing, ...
- Allow to start / stop animating image
- Mouse buttons 4 and 5 are now supported for navigating back and next. Middle mouse button is used for refreshing image
- Support HiDPI scaling under Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Upgrade viewer control, remove scrollbar
- Upgrade new faster thumbnail bar
- Increase zoom level from 1600% up to 3500%
- Support orientation exif tag
- Remove delete file confirmation
- Windows 10 appearance for menu
- Open associated app to edit viewing image, not MS Paint as default
- GIF file caused crashing because of being different from file format and actual file type
- Cannot share image to Facebook because the new Facebook API was updated
- Crash occurs if user cancels spawn of igtasks for wallpaper
- Disable duplicated shortcuts in the ImageBox control (pageup, pagedown)
- Exception when rotating GIF file
- Adapting window to image (Ctrl+M) makes the window go off screen
- Prevent resizing zoomed image on window resizing / locked ratio
- Conflicts of toolbar visibility and slideshow background color
- Add / Edit language pack
For the complete changes see the changelog.